After more than a decade of cuts and fighting harmful policies in MFIP, it’s time to propose an AFFIRMATIVE OPTION for families.
The Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless merger with the Affirmative Options Coalition has culminated in the creation of the Prosperity for All campaign. If you are authorized, please sign your organization on to the campaign…and encourage other groups to sign on as well. We’ll need strong voices at the Capitol this spring.
The 2014 bill focuses on education that leads to higher-wage work by:
- Allowing the freedom to access Adult Basic Education
- Removing roadblocks to post-secondary education
- Removing outdated barriers that limit self-sufficiency
Want to do more? Here are additional ways to move the Prosperity for All campaign forward:
Schedule a tour of the Capitol grounds with MCH staff. Email Katherine for details.
- Sign up for weekly session updates via Thursdays @ 3:00 statewide conference calls. Email Liz for details.
- Come to Homeless Day on the Hill on March 6, 2014. We will schedule appointments with your legislators to discuss Prosperity for All. Details below – Click link to register (registration required)
Thursday, March 6, 2014