Early Bird Registration is now open for the 2022 Annual MCH Conference!
This early registration at a reduced rate for both Members ($230) and General Admission ($255) is only available until Monday, July 25th, 2022. Get signed up today so you don’t miss the amazing networking opportunities, breakout sessions, workshops, and presentations that’ll all take place in Duluth on September 29th-30th, 2022!
As a reminder, registration will get you access to all of the exciting things this year’s conference has to offer, including but not limited to:
- 45 sessions of learning, sharing, and connecting within our statewide coalition of advocates, member organizations, and partners
- Governor’s Candidate Forum, where all 2022 Minnesota major party candidates for Governor will be invited to attend and participate
- Special block rates at three hotels close to the DECC (click here for more info)
If you have any issues with registration or questions about your membership with the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless, please contact our Operations Manager, Noa Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships are now available for people who have experienced homelessness, would like to attend the conference and are financially unable to do so.
- Conference registration which includes breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday.
- Hotel room for Thursday night. (Contact MCH if traveling 150+ miles and a room is needed Wednesday night.)
- Money for dinner on Thursday. (Contact MCH if traveling 150+ miles and dinner is needed Wednesday night.)
- Applications are due by the end of day on Sept 3rd.
- Ways you can apply for a scholarship:
Please reserve September 30th, 1-2pm for a scholarship orientation led by MCH with scholarship recipients and scholarship hubs. This will be a virtual meeting and Zoom info will be provided closer to the date.
If you’re eligible and interested in receiving a scholarship for this year’s conference, submit your scholarship application today!