During the 2013 legislative session, hundreds of people and organizations joined Homes for All to pass a $33 million funding boost for affordable housing and homeless services. A portion of this funding was recently awarded by the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency.
Bottom line: As a result of your support and advocacy, 1,904 affordable housing units will be developed across the state including:
- 61 units for Saint Anne’s Senior Housing in Minneapolis (CommonBond)
- 51 units for family housing at Hamline Station in St. Paul (PPL)
- 36 units for Clare Terrace in Robbinsdale (Clare Housing)
- 50 units for Lincoln Park Apartments in Duluth (Sherman Associates)
- 40 units for Red Lake Homes in Red Lake (Red Lake Reservation Housing Authority)
- 78 units for Highland Apartments in Willmar (Southwest Minnesota Housing Partnership)
New investments in affordable homes were made possible because you loaned your time and resources to lasting change. Thank you.