Your membership contribution makes it possible for the Coalition to be on the ground advocating for the entire continuum of homeless and housing services.
We are visionary. We know ending homelessness is possible.
We are bold. We lead to make systemic change.
We make a difference. We win on issues to build a movement.
We can end homelessness together. Your support makes public policy, advocacy, and organizing happen.
“Membership in the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless is an essential part of our work to end homelessness. For any agency or individual committed to the work, the Coalition is the best way to amplify our collective voices into a unified movement to end homelessness. The Coalition provides our moral compass in public policy conversations as well as strategic advocacy done in the interests of our poorest neighbors.”
– Mikkel Beckmen, Executive Director
St. Stephen’s Human Services
- Be part of the statewide movement to end homelessness
- Steer housing and homelessness public policy and advocacy priorities
- Access the Coalition’s membership calendar to highlight and share your organization’s events
- Enjoy reduced Annual Conference registration fees
- Receive inside housing/homeless communications and news