Legislative Session Ends: $33M Boost for Housing & More!
Homes for All coalition details, celebrates $33M boost for housing in state budget
When: Wednesday May 22, 2013 10-10:30am
Where: State Capitol Room 125
What: News Conference & “Ribbon Cutting”
- It’s been an important year for housing and homeless prevention. Advocates will detail the $33M that was added in the state budget for homeless and housing programs.
- VISUAL: A “ribbon cutting” to celebrate immediate housing assistance and housing developments, made possible by state funding boost.
- Liz Kuoppala, Executive Director, Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
- Darielle Dannen, Public Policy Director, Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers
- Alan Arthur, CEO, Aeon
- Mary Tingerthal, Minnesota Housing Commissioner
- Jason Isaacson, Minnesota House of Representatives (Shoreview)