Here is a list of all the affirmative and positive MFIP policy changes that passed last week. Your Prosperity for All support and advocacy paid off in big ways!
EDUCATION. The MFIP workforce education changes will take effect July 1, 2014: Unlimited participation will be allowed in adult basic education, GED coursework, ESL, and post-secondary education/training (including […]
Hunger and Homelessness Awareness week has started. Did you know raising the minimum wage is among the top three priorities for the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless during the 2014 legislative agenda? Too many individuals and families do not have a stable place to live, simply […]
1. Most people on welfare are children.
2. The nation’s welfare program, TANF (Temporary Assistance for Need Families), is only available to families with children…
3. … And yet, most families […]
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Make Your Voice Heard: H4A Action Needed! April 25, 2017
- Tribal Blog: AICHO in St. Paul April 19, 2017
- Why We Show Up: Reflection on Homeless Day on the Hill April 3, 2017
- Prosperity for All Action: Bois Forte Community February 23, 2017
- Housing for All Minnesotans Day January 20, 2017