The Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless launched an inclusive strategic planning process in the fall of 2010 to identify short and long-term directives for the Coalition by engaging members, stakeholders and citizens to assess the status of MCH, identify future directions and answer important questions such as:
- What are needed directions and focus for the movement to end homelessness?
- How do we address the structural, bedrock issues that sustain homelessness?
- What role does MCH need to play in ending homelessness?
- What long and short-term MCH goals and initiatives will implement that role?
- What are priorities for using coalition resources to maximum impact?
- How can MCH work effectively with provider associates and others to serve our constituents?