If you believe that you have not received the assistance you desire concerning your personal or private data held in Minnesota’s HMIS, please send a written complaint to:

1. Your Agency

2. Wilder Research
c/o HMIS Administrator , Attention: Grievance
451 Lexington Parkway North
St. Paul, MN 55104

This Agency and Wilder Research are prohibited from retaliating against you for filing a complaint. Your information and complaint will be kept confidential! This Agency and Wilder are required by law to maintain the privacy of your protected personal information and to provide you with a grievance procedure.

If you believe your grievance has not been sufficiently resolved by either your agency or the Wilder Research you may make a complaint to:
Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless 651-645-7332
Attention: HMIS Grievance
2233 University Avenue West, Suite 434
St. Paul, MN 55114.

The Coalition will bring your complaint to Minnesota’s HMIS advisory group, which will attempt a voluntary resolution of the complaint.

Please note that the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless is available to help if you would like assistance filling out this form. Also note that the Coalition does not directly provide legal services.