The Minnesota Coalition is comprised of over 150 member organizations located across the state. As a member-driven coalition, these organizations shape public policy, build public support, and direct the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless through strategic planning. Most members are direct-service providers or work to improve economic conditions for Minnesota.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- 2016 Homeless Memorials and Services December 2, 2016
- Get out the vote on Election Day! November 7, 2016
- Thanks for joining us at the 2016 MCH Annual Conference! November 2, 2016
- Two Days at the MCH Annual Conference October 19, 2016
- 2016 MCH Annual Awards October 12, 2016