The Minnesota Coalition is comprised of over 150 member organizations located across the state. As a member-driven coalition, these organizations shape public policy, build public support, and direct the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless through strategic planning. Most members are direct-service providers or work to improve economic conditions for Minnesota.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- What you need to know about voting and voter engagement in 2016! August 22, 2016
- No special session, no bonding bill August 22, 2016
- Three Questions To Ask Candidates July 25, 2016
- What’s At Stake Without a Bonding Bill June 22, 2016
- Get Ready for the 2016 MCH Annual Conference! June 10, 2016