The Minnesota Coalition is comprised of over 150 member organizations located across the state. As a member-driven coalition, these organizations shape public policy, build public support, and direct the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless through strategic planning. Most members are direct-service providers or work to improve economic conditions for Minnesota.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Make Your Voice Heard: H4A Action Needed! April 25, 2017
- Tribal Blog: AICHO in St. Paul April 19, 2017
- Why We Show Up: Reflection on Homeless Day on the Hill April 3, 2017
- Prosperity for All Action: Bois Forte Community February 23, 2017
- Housing for All Minnesotans Day January 20, 2017