The Minnesota Coalition is comprised of over 150 member organizations located across the state. As a member-driven coalition, these organizations shape public policy, build public support, and direct the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless through strategic planning. Most members are direct-service providers or work to improve economic conditions for Minnesota.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Housing for All Minnesotans Day January 20, 2017
- Transitions at MCH and Hiring Our Next Communications Director January 13, 2017
- Join us for the Homes for All Week of Action! January 11, 2017
- We moved! December 23, 2016
- Dangerous Cold Spell – Who to Call for Help December 14, 2016