The Minnesota Coalition is comprised of over 150 member organizations located across the state. As a member-driven coalition, these organizations shape public policy, build public support, and direct the Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless through strategic planning. Most members are direct-service providers or work to improve economic conditions for Minnesota.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Two Days at the MCH Annual Conference October 19, 2016
- 2016 MCH Annual Awards October 12, 2016
- What you need to know about voting and voter engagement in 2016! August 22, 2016
- No special session, no bonding bill August 22, 2016
- Three Questions To Ask Candidates July 25, 2016